£10.50 per hour | 37.5 hours | Days only | Great benefits | Residential
A residential service near Midsomer Norton currently has an exciting vacancy for a Deputy Manager to join and strengthen their leadership team.
The service provides support in a safe and empowering environment for adults with an autistic spectrum disorder and is owned and operated by a leading national health and social care group.
Details of this Deputy Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week
• Days only
• Competitive hourly pay rate offered at £10.50 per hour
• Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
• Pension scheme with company contribution
• Gym membership scheme
• Company benefits scheme with great offers for online and in-store shopping
As Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the day to day management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources. You will ensure the highest standards of care that meet the needs of residents and exceed legislative requirements.
What we are looking for in a Deputy Manager:
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
• A strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
• Passionate about high-quality care
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation