What will you do?
As a QueryClick Account Manager you will grow and retain your clients by delivering client delight through managing the implementation of innovative, high-performing search engine marketing (SEM) strategies. You will be responsible for coordinating internal teams to develop and deliver the agreed strategy. You will also deliver best-in-class client services when liaising with external client stakeholders.
Are you QC?
- DEVELOP strong relationships with client and agency stakeholders across multiple disciplines, leading team communications, keeping up to speed with industry updates and becoming a trusted advisor.
- RESPONSIBLE for client retention by proactively suggesting and taking measures to mitigate and address retention risks, engaging with retention strategy tools and internal stakeholders, where relevant.
- MANAGE accounts in line with the contractual obligations and ensure that client-side stakeholders are being managed effectively and that their feedback or issues are raised and escalated, where required.
- CO-ORDINATE the team and resources on a project, delegate work and collaborate with internal delivery teams to deliver high quality work on time and on budget.
- OWN designated client accounts, including development of long-term SEM strategies and KPI setting / reporting. Use your knowledge to steer the strategy and help project teams align and report on performance goals, collaborate with internal stakeholders to redefine direction when barriers are met, or a strategic change is required.
- IDENTIFY strategic gaps and opportunities - proactively raising ideas and opportunities to internal stakeholders.
- SUPPORT the Growth team by coordinating the team and contributing to presentations, as well as participating in pitches to win new business. Work with SAMs and department leads to develop case studies based on client successes to support new business acquisition
What do we offer?
- Relevant search marketing experience in an agency environment
- Key stakeholder relationship development and management
- Proven track history of account development, examples of delivering work and strategies, driving high performance across client projects
- Proven track record of stakeholder management and relationship building, both internally and externally
- Proven track record of achieving retention & upsell targets.
- Experience of managing digital projects and managing people on a project capacity
- Practical knowledge of industry-specific tools (Ahrefs, SEMrush, GA, GSC, STAT, Adobe Analytics etc)
Remote First, flexi hours; reduce travel costs and still have office space to collaborate as a team.
- Remote Working / Work From Home
We will provide you the right equipment to make sure you are set up to be successful in your role.
We believe in continuously investing in your talent and offer an industry-leading training and development programme
Remote/Online onboarding and induction to your role, your team and the Company with options to visit one of our hubs for face to face intros
- Flexible annual leave (34 days) with options to buy/sell leave. Rising with length of service too.
- 6 weekly wellness afternoons off. (Over and above annual leave entitlement)
- Anniversary gift and vouchers after first year with us.
- Technology loans and discounts
- Monthly staff rewards
- Company pension contributions, life insurance and private medical scheme
- Perkbox - high street discounts, reduced gym membership and cycle to work scheme
UK Remote- Although role is remote there will be options to travel to our Edinburgh or London office to collaborate as a team, this will be easier, more accessible for those who are already UK based or those happy to relocate to UK.Who are Queryclick?Passionate About Performance
QueryClick is a marketing software and performance marketing company founded in 2008 to challenge large, traditional advertising agency models.
We combine performance marketing services with our unique marketing attribution software, to help clients to remove wasted spend and grow at the lowest possible CPA.
We are a 'Remote First' company with offices in London and Edinburgh. We build software to deliver multi-channel insights and strategic consultancy so blue-chip businesses can maximise growth, working with well-known brands such as BT, EE, and Quiz, treating our clients as partners and putting their business objectives at the heart of what we do.
Our vision reinventing the future of marketing by delivering results that no one else can. We use our flywheel to make that happen, bringing our vision, passionate people, and client-centred approach together in one continuous cycle. This builds momentum for sustainable growth while also inspiring innovation among our team and clients. And at QC, "culture" is more than a buzzword. We're committed to making QC a great place to work by hiring talented people and investing in their growth and wellbeingWhy QueryClick?Our People
We have an established high performing sales and marketing function and excellent team that are specialists in their field. With a mixture of client side and agency side experience across the business we have a deep knowledge of what we do and how to surpass client expectations.Our Technology
Our machine learning platform is being used with some of the biggest brand names in the country to redefine their strategies and return unprecedented ROI to them.
QueryClick uses unique technology to maximise return on investment across brands' multi-channel marketing campaigns, addressing the fears of the 50% of brands that don't have a functioning attribution model to justify their investments and the 93% of brands that believe up to one-fifth of their ads are viewed by robots.Our Growth
QueryClick is currently a team of 41 and we are expecting to grow across FY21 and into the US market in 2022, therefore there are opportunities to scale with our growth plans. We are expanding across all departments which include
Overall, it's a great time to join our fast-growing team. We are a fast-growth business that's already serving an impressive client base, enabling our clients to increase their ROI. Innovative thinking and curiosity are the norm at QueryClick. Plus, as one team, we believe in collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through meaningful experiences.If you are QC then please apply now - we look forward to receiving your application.