About Oracle Data Cloud
Oracle Data Cloud is the world-leader in global data solutions that inform smarter action in every part of a business. Our core mission is to empower our customers with unique data solutions across various business functions and verticals that can be plugged into any application or decision engine to drive high-value insights and competitive action.About the Role
Oracle's EMEA Activation Account Management team is seeking a UK Junior Account Manager. The candidate will be providing world class client service daily, helping our customers solve their advertising challenges in the programmatic space. The candidate will possess an up-to-date knowledge of the media agency landscape in the UK. Nuances in agency structures and their practices will be understood. The candidate will have a solid grasp of programmatic media, particularly around digital targeting.
- Embrace the belief that all clients should have an amazing and consistent experience when working with Oracle Data Cloud
- Report directly into Head of UK Account Management
- Be a primary point of contact for an assigned business patch. Provide consultation to strategically important clients
- Partner alongside sales team leads in representing ODC products and solutions
- Deliver captivating product demonstrations that enable customers with the information they need to use ODC's solutions
- Create custom targeting and brand safety strategies in response to client requests. Also proactively take ideas for activation out to the market.
- Generate insightful content that adds real value to our client's planning and activation process.
- Provide direction and specialist knowledge in applying our contextual targeting technology to client's business
- Protect existing business revenue whilst supporting sales leads with generating new revenue on won accounts
Activation Account Management - About the Team:
- Subject matter experts on Oracle's contextual intelligence suite of solutions
- Represent Oracle Data Cloud to an assigned patch of business working to individual quarterly revenue targets
- Protect and nurture existing business accounts
- Work collaboratively with sales counterparts to grow new business accounts
- Deliver best in-class contextual targeting and bespoke brand safety solutions to customers
- Educate customers on key, relevant topics within the industry and how ODC's solutions fit into the wider picture
- Build brilliant customer relationships that lead to repeatable business and ultimately drive revenue growth
- Feed accurate and valuable information into strategic account planning initiatives and documents
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree level qualification (desirable)
- 2+ years' experience working with advertising agencies, media agencies or digital media providers (desirable)
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills with the ability to deliver captivating client presentations
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, work in teams and be flexible within a fast-paced and changing environment
- Proven desire and ability to learn new skills and gain an understanding of a complex marketplace
- Excellent organisational, time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to think and act in an innovative and creative way to create a value proposition that is far greater than the sum of its parts
- Proficient understanding of general marketing practices, targeting practices and online media
- Knowledge of digital advertising, associated strategies and practices including the programmatic and social landscapes.