AL5019 - Deputy Manager
£10.41 per hour - Circa £20k per annum | 38.5 Hours - Days | Non Nurse | Good CQC | Small Nursing Home
A residential care home in Gloucester owned by a leading national care group is looking to recruit a Deputy Manager for their team. The home provides care for residents with learning and physical disability needs.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 38.5 hours per week.
• A competitive annual rate of £10.41 per annum which equates to £20,840.82.
• A great working environment and ongoing learning and development prospects
As Residential Deputy Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
Applicants for this Nurse Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• An experienced Deputy Manager who has completed as recognised management qualification such as NVQ3
• Demonstrate a proven background in learning and physical disability care.
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation