Reach Education Ltd are market leading recruiters in South Yorkshire specialising in SEN and SEMH. Reach is a well-established company of over 14 years of working within the Special Educational Needs Sector (SEN), and we are currently looking for experienced SEN Teacher to work at a primary SEN School based in Sheffield.
This SEN Teacher role is based on 32.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday on an ongoing contract basis but could lead to a long term position being offered for the right candidate.
* Experience of working in a SEN School is desirable but not essential.
* You will need to demonstrate that you have good behavioural management.
* Be creative.
* Have a positive approach and communicate well with staff, pupils, parents and multidisciplinary teams.
* Have QTS.
* Be able to provide a bespoke curriculum which is broad, balanced and relevant to each individual child needs.
As an agency we provide the successful SEN Teacher with:
* Support and guidance.
* Help with DBS applications.
* Free Safeguarding courses including "Prevent Duty" "KCSIE" "Child Neglect" "Child Protection" "FGM" + many more.
* Free Moving & Handling Training
* Free Team Teach Training
* Refer a Friend Scheme (Voucher of your choice)
* Pension Contribution after a qualifying period.
* Excellent Rates of pay.
* Holiday Pay Scheme.
* Internal PAYE (which means your take home pay is maximised as there are no umbrella or admin fees to pay)
If you are looking for a new SEN Teacher challenge then please contact us