Priority Law specialise in providing contentious and non-contentious legal services to the secured lending market from their two offices in Cheadle, with an unrivalled reputation for innovation and continuous improvement, including sector-leading people, systems and processes.
We are recruiting Post Completion Assistants to join the team at our busy Cheadle office. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within a dynamic and progressive law practice.
Please note that we are only accepting applications from candidates who live in the Greater Manchester area.
• Knowledge and experience of post completion work in a secured lending or conveyancing setting
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organisation and prioritising skills
• Excellent IT skills
• Reliable, hard working and trustworthy
• The ability to work well as part of a team as well as individually
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
• Liaising with Land Registry, Companies House and other solicitors
• Monitoring Land Registry and Companies House registrations
• Carrying out Land Registry and Companies House registrations
• Updating our computer systems
• General office duties