Our Payments & E-Money team, which forms part of our successful Capital Markets Practice, is looking for a highly motivated, proactive yet disciplined compliance consultant to provide high quality, specialist advice to our clients ranging from detailed regulatory guidance through to delivering complex regulatory implementation projects. Our clients, range from UK based SPIs to international EMIs providing innovative fintech services.
Some of the areas you can expect to assist clients include:
- Provide high quality advice and support to clients on a range of regulatory compliance matters. This may include:
- conducting regulatory reviews
- delivering training sessions and workshops for compliance staff and senior management
- assisting with authorisations
- drafting policies, procedures and templates
- Manage projects, often with multiple workstreams.
- Act as the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients.
- Actively partner with global sector teams to support and deliver on shared projects and responsibilities, where required
The team also participates in marketing and business development, technical research, producing technical materials and RegTech solutions.
As you will be responsible for developing a pipeline of clients through generating new leads and leveraging existing relationships, prior consulting experience would be advantageous.
Successful applicants will have:
- Ideally a minimum of five years of Payments or E-Money related compliance experience.
- Educated to degree level.
- Significant compliance-related experience gained at payment service institutions, e-money institutions, legal practice, consultancy and/or the regulator
- Knowledge and experience of the PSRs, EMRs and PSD2
- Proven track record of exceeding financial goals and sales targets; consulting experience would be advantageous
- Deep understanding of the FCA's policies and procedures
- Experience of translating regulatory rules and guidance into meaningful, fit-for-purpose and pragmatic solutions for clients
- Experience managing client relationships
- Ability to be proactive when dealing with clients
- Ability to anticipate, monitor and manage compliance risks resulting from various investments and business activities
Given the technical nature of the work we do, exceptional communication skills and high attention-to-detail are paramount.
When the opportunity arises, you may also be required to assist other teams and clients on a wider range of regulatory matters, so a willingness to develop your knowledge across the spectrum and to collaborate on work outside of your main areas of expertise is encouraged.
In return we offer:
Please apply by sending your current CV to email@example.com stating the vacancy title in your email header. For more information go to www.Bovill.com/careers
- The opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial, fast moving, stimulating environment
- Strong career development support - mentoring, coaching, relevant training and development - to enable your progression
- The opportunity to work closely with, and learn from, our global team of regulatory experts
- A small informal company environment with minimal bureaucracy
- A competitive salary, performance-related discretionary bonus, and benefits package