Unit Manager | RGN | RMN | RNLD
Location: Manor Park, London
Contracted Hours: 44
Shift Pattern: Days
The perfect opportunity to become part of a experienced and compassionate team as a Unit Manager. This is a friendly care home that proudly offers nursing, nursing dementia care and residential dementia care for up to 78 service users.
As a Clinical Unit Manager, you will be taking responsibility of delivering the very highest standard of care as you assess nursing needs, identify and taking right precautions for each resident. You will be also supervising colleagues, managing shifts and making sure handover summaries are completed to the correct standard for the provider. Leading your team, you will oversee all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our client's residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards.
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a Registered Nurse
* Registered Nurse qualified - RGN/RMN/RNLD with a current valid NMC PIN
* Previous experience within a nursing home is desirable but this is not essential
* Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Clear understanding and knowledge of working with CQC/ CIW / Care inspectorate guidelines
* Strong interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate nature within nursing.
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
* Basic IT skills
* Good communication and English language skills
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Tara at Optima.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time