Acquired Brain Injury Lead Nurse (CHC Team) - £400 Per Day DOE
Remote based - Outside IR35
Woodrow Mercer Healthcare have been retained by a CCG in the West Midlands to source an Interim Band 7 ABI Nurse on a 3-month contract which will fall Outside of IR35.
We are looking to recruit a registered nurse with Acquired Brain injury experience for a band 7 lead nurse role. The post holder will be responsible for managing their own workload including a caseload of individuals with ABI needs, working closely with local partners in the planning, management and review of the individuals care needs, supporting with discharge planning and ensuring the individual is supported to reach their rehabilitation potential.
The post holder will need an understanding of CHC, S117, rehabilitation services, goal setting, joint funding, PHB's, working with patients with acquired brain injuries and will have significant experience working as a band 6 within CHC.
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD, RSCN)
- At least 2 years recent experience working within Continuing Healthcare
- Acquired Brain Injury Experience
- Worked within a CCG or CSU organisation
- Over 5 years recent experience working within Continuing Healthcare
- Worked as an Acquired Brain Injury team lead nurse in a CHC Team previously
- Experience working as an experienced interim CHC practitioner
Why Woodrow Mercer Healthcare?
- Market leading daily rates (WMH can guarantee to provide the best daily rate for any position being advertised by multiple agencies)
- You will be represented by recruitment consultants who have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Continuing Healthcare.
- We offer referral incentives so if you introduce us to a CHC professional and we place them with a new job, we will give you vouchers up to £300 to say thanks!
- We offer free networking and training events that will contribute to nurses revalidating.
- We offer flexible contracts with shorter notice periods.
If you would like to apply or have a confidential conversation about this position, then please don't hesitate to contact Anna Williams on (phone number removed) or and attach a CV