We are urgently seeking an experienced and skilled Communications Manager
to provide the effective design, management and delivery of communications activity, messaging and campaigns for the Health and Care directorate of one of our local government clients based in Oldham.
The Communications Manager
will act as a subject matter expert and a key member of management teams. They will support and advise directorates to meet their objectives through effective communication and marketing.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
Please apply for further information
- Digital Marketing or Communications qualification or equivalent experience
- Experience of developing and managing the delivery of communication campaigns and activity in a large, complex organisation
- Experience of working with local, regional, national and trade media stakeholders to influence opinion and drive coverage
- Experience of managing and supporting communications of major change programmes
- Ability to influence and shape policy and decision-making among senior leaders on issues relating to reputation management and effective communication
GPR is fully committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination and values the differences that a diverse workforce brings to organisations. GPR will not discriminate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. GPR will not discriminate because of any other irrelevant factor and will build a culture that values meritocracy, openness, fairness and transparency.