In a nutshell
You will be responsible for working with learners, supporting them through all aspects of the L3 & L4 Data Analytics apprenticeship standards to successful completion of the programme through our ways of working and behaviours. Why Lifetime?
Lifetime Training delivers training courses and apprenticeships to people across the UK every day. We are an innovative, energetic company that places real emphasis on providing a great service to our clients and learners through our life-changing people and have been recognised as the number 1 training provider as voted by apprentices (RateMyApprenticeship)What will you be doing?
What will you bring to the role?
- Coach all learners through their learning adhering to the standards of the apprenticeship programmes ensuring consistency and fairness throughout all assessment delivery techniques.
- Deliver virtual, face to face and classroom-based group knowledge sessions
- Deliver engaging sessions whether face to face or remote via on-line teaching & learning technologies including social learning systems and media
- Ensure each learner is ready for end point and qualification assessment
- Be a subject specialist in Data analytics.
- Work collaboratively with learners and employers.
- Accountable for timely submission and marking of learner assignments and projects.
- Deliver a balanced KPI's in line with Company expectations
- Operate within the 8-week framework to maintain operational delivery consistency across the Company
- Ensure all learners experience quality standards in line with Company and Ofsted guidelines
What we offer
- Extensive, relevant vocational experience in Data Analytics or Data Science
- Proven experience in SQL, Tableau, Power BI, R, Python
- Level 4 Award in Education & Training (or equivalent) desirable
- A1 Assessor qualified or equivalent (desirable)
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent).
- Experience of working autonomously
- Familiarity of working in a high demand environment delivering to targets and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, presenting and listening skills
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills
We offer a great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package which includes some of the following:
Further information at: https://jobs.lifetimetraining.co.uk
- 25 days holiday (business closes at Christmas)
- Contributory pension (company matched)
- Life Insurance
- A comprehensive reward, recognition and wellbeing scheme
- An Award-winning onboarding programme for our Trainers
- A comprehensive management development programme
- A career pathway programme to support your personal and professional development