Finance Assistant Apprentice
£18,000 per annum
Ages 16 and over with eligibility can apply for this role
There is also an Accounts or Finance Assistant Level 2 apprenticeship attached to this position which should be completed in around 12 months. Includes AAT Foundation certificate in accounting (Level 2)
Swarm Apprenticeship are looking to hire a finance assistant apprentice to play an essential role as part of the operations function for our clients an influencer marketing company. Their operations team consists of a lovely blend of People, Culture, and Finance minds.
We would love your help to:
* Process high volumes of multi-currency influencer invoices
* Prepare weekly payment runs ready for review
* Reconcile accounts payable transactions
* Monitor the finance inbox, managing influencer queries and invoice matters
* Provide payment updates to influencers and the Client Success team
* Resolve any payment matters.
Your strengths are:
* Numbers-driven, able to manage high volumes of payments with accuracy
* Proactive and confident verbal and written communication skills
* Taking initiative and having a problem solving mindset
You and the company will thrive together if you value:
* Cold-head and warm-heart; they are a bunch of human beings seeking to transform themselves and the world.
* Better everyday; they question the status quo and believe that we can always do better.
* They constantly search for ways to improve themselves, their work and each other.
* Positive influence; they're brutally honest with each other and with their clients, but always with empathy. They truly care about having an authentic positive influence on each other
What we can offer you:
Growth: Challenges that will nurture speedy personal and professional growth
Team: A Humanocracy (flat structure) where everyone is a CEO of their own role. And
friendships that last forever!
Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays
Equipment: Your own MacBook, monitor and a phone allowance (plus all the tech tools
Flexibility: Enjoy a flexible work-from-home approach. Office in Waterloo, London
Health: A £40 monthly mental and physical feel-good initiative to support your well-being
Socials: Monthly out-of-office activities, weekly breakfasts and other socials
Learning: Books on the house! Want to read and learn more? We got it covered
There is also an Accounts or Finance Assistant Level 2 apprenticeship attached to this position which should be completed in around 12 months.
By applying for this position, you agree for your data to be stored by SwarmBe until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Your data will only be used for the purposes intended. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you if requested