Deputy Nursing Home Manager | RGN | RMN | RNLD
Contracted Hours: 44
Shift Pattern: Days
An exciting opportunity to become part of an established care home provider as a deputy nursing home manager. This nursing home is in Chippenham which welcomes 60 residents offering nursing and residential care, as well as nursing memory care for those living with dementia. Being part of this care provider, you will be instrumental in the provision of care, and it is desirable that you have experience of a similar position within the care sector.
As Deputy Care Home General Manager, you will be a role model in everything you do and represent the home professionally.
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a Care Deputy Nursing Home Manager:
* Registered Nurse qualified - RGN/RMN/RNLD with a current valid NMC PIN
* Established leadership skills to manage large teams
* Knowledge of CQC and local authority requirements
* Previous experience within a nursing home is desirable but this is not essential
* Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate nature within nursing.
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
* Basic IT skills
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Tara at Optima.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time