An exciting opportunity
has arisen for a Global Service Delivery Manager
within the EMEA team. This is a temporary role to cover Maternity leave.
The Service Delivery Manager is similar to an account manager and plays a vital role in creating long-term healthy service provider - customer relationships, acting as the bridge between the client and our operational delivery teams.
The key responsibility of the Service Delivery Manager is governance across all areas of their services including service management, incident and change management, continual service improvement and customer satisfaction as well as playing a key role in ensuring the highest level of operational service delivery.What will the day to day tasks include?:
What skills and experience are required?
- Building a personal relationship with key client staff
- Successful service delivery - SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction
- Monitoring overall performance of services
- Good communication around issues and opportunities - get things done, make things happen
- Collaborating with senior management on client account management and growth opportunities
- Ensuring operations teams are aware of changes and are prepared
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of the process, competencies and principles of Safeguards Operations
- Service reporting and sponsoring service delivery meetings.
- Removing all obstacles to customer satisfaction
- Communicating across organizational departments
- Ensuring client's and Safeguard's long-term interests are met
- Following up if service delivery is not meeting expectations
- Working with the client and operations teams to identify and manage service improvement activities
- Along with operational managers and technical leads, accountable for and contribute to the overall performance of the global managed services division
- Payroll experience including management or project management experience is beneficial
- Previous experience within an account management role including experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Tenacious, highly organized and customer focused approach
- Demonstrable customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain strong lasting relationships both internally and externally.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills