Affiliate Marketing experience is a necessity please.
We're a boutique, affiliate marketing management agency in London.
We manage the affiliate programs across all major networks for a number of fantastic clients globally.
What does an Affiliate Account Manager do?
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with clients, connecting with key publishers, daily management and optimisation, and preparing reports and presentations. Our ideal candidate is able to identify client needs and exceed expectations. A face to face, friendly relationship is what separates us from our competitors. We prefer that to millions of emails and phone calls!
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to client account management.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client and publisher relationships.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives.
• Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to all clients .
• Manage the budget and Forecast and track key account metrics.
• Prepare reports on account status.
• Identify and grow the client's affiliate programme through recruitment and optimisation.
• Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
• Work independently to produce all necessary account management documentation and deliver regular reports on your programmes.
• Take a proactive approach in solving issues with assigned clients, escalating issues to the Client Director when necessary.
• Communicate effectively with clients, publishers, networks, and internal teams via email, phone and face-to-face.
• Understanding the key programme stats and being able to present them to the client efficiently.
• Ability to analyse the above and plan and strategise based on it.
• Proven work experience as an affiliate account executive, key account manager, junior account manager or other relevant experience.
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
• Solid experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel) experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
• Proven ability to manage multiple account management projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Location - London Office - EC2M 4PL.
Salary - £30k - £33k negotiable.
No Recruiters Please