We are currently recruiting a Junior Account Manager for an expanding global performance digital marketing agency, focused on offering a more premium service, primarily in Affiliate Marketing. They have some fantastic clients in their portfolio and manage the programmes of these brands across the globe.
They are looking to hire a Junior Account Manager to join their team in their London City office and you will have a range of fantastic brands to work across.
The digital marketing industry is a fun, sociable and enjoyable industry. They are keen for their chosen candidate to be present at events and build strong relationships with affiliates.
What does a Junior Account Manager do?
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with clients, connecting with key publishers, daily management and optimisation, and preparing reports and presentations. Their ideal candidate is able to identify client needs and exceed expectations. A face to face, friendly relationship is what separates them from our competitors. We prefer that to millions of emails and phone calls!
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to client account management.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client and publisher relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to all clients .
- Manage the budget and Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Identify and grow the client's affiliate programme through recruitment and optimisation.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Work independently to produce all necessary account management documentation and deliver regular reports on your programmes.
- Take a proactive approach in solving issues with assigned clients, escalating issues to the Client Director when necessary.
- Communicate effectively with clients, publishers, networks, and internal teams via email, phone and face-to-face.
- Understanding the key programme stats and being able to present them to the client efficiently.
- Ability to analyse the above and plan and strategise based on it.
- Proven work experience as an account executive, account manager, junior account manager or other relevant experience.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Solid experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel) experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple account management projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Work from home Wednesdays