Woodrow Mercer are pleased to be partnering with a renowned digital learning provider in the search for an Account Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
You will be joining a high performing and talented commercial team providing companies in the UK and EU with training courses that upskill their employees in acting with integrity and compliance.
What you need to be successful:
· Ability to communicate, consult and build solid rapport with external senior stakeholders
· Experience working with account management in the e-learning industry
· Strong negotiation skills and the ability to navigate sensitive and difficult situations
· Target driven, self-motivator looking to meet and exceed agreed targets
· Experience in the full sales lifecycle from initial brief to contract completion
· Strong admin skills, consistent with updating CRM activity
· 5 star organisation, ensuring own day is planned to meet tight deadlines
· Able to present products and sell USP's
· Keen interest in technology
· Team player
· A competitive basic salary
· Excellent OTE
· The chance to join a fast growing, inclusive, innovative digital learning provider.