RM Recruit are working with a small charity to recruit an Interim Finance Manager for their team. This 100% home working post will see you support the Finance Director with the end to end financial process whilst the charity progresses through a number of projects to improve systems and processes.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
* Delivery of high quality and timely financial information, ensure the smooth running of the charities core finance functions
* Managing and performing the preparation of accurate and timely monthly management accounts for the organisation and individual cost centres
* Variance analysis and reports for the Senior Leadership Team and the Trustee Board
* Monitoring of monthly accrual of income and expenditure, deferral of income, maintenance of reconciliation to control accounts, balance sheet changes and undertake bank reconciliations
* Overseeing the work and output of the financial ledger teams
We are seeking applicants with charity sector experience who are confident with home working and understand sector specific accounting principals around gift aid, grant funding and restricted funds. We are ideally looking for fully qualified accountants but will consider part qualified and AAT qualified applicants. The role will have a duration of 3 -6 months