We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team in Central London. This is an exciting opportunity to become a critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded start-up. You'll be working with some of London's most well-known Accommodation, estate agents and customers for strengthening existing partnerships and assisting them in increasing their online sales. This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercial and outgoing person who likes developing and maintaining relationships.
What you'll be doing
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with Student Accommodation and customers.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal authorities.
- accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyse customer's usage of our product
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
• 1+ years experience in account/relationship management (or similar)
• Effective relationship-building and communication skills whether face to face, through phone or email
• Strong commercial acumen and comfortable understanding and using data
• Results orientated, with a track record of achieving targets
• Experience in working in a dynamic high-growth company is preferable
• Self-starter, hard worker and well organised
- Ability to work autonomously whilst out meeting Accommodation partners.
- Deep digital understanding
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills