- EME day - to -day legal coverage for the Macro ( FX & Rates) businesses across Sales & Trading
- Providing legal support to the Structuring Desk for Macro Products
- Providing legal advice and support to, the Macro businesses in respect of Macro sales and trading activity across EME
- Acting as initial Legal escalation point for risk issues in respect of Macro sales and trading activity in EME
- Providing technical support on transactional, regulatory and governance matters
- Working closely with Macro Compliance and other infrastructure teams
- Co-ordinating with the other regional Macro legal and compliance teams
Stakeholder Management and Leadership
- strong communicator, capable of explaining complex legal and regulatory analysis clearly and persuading senior stakeholders where necessary.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of team objectives and strategy.
- Recommendations and implement change.
- Work independently with limited supervision.
- Manage projects and matters through to completion.
- Good relationship management skills.
Decision-making and Problem Solving
- The role will involve risk management analysis of legal, regulatory and governance issues.
- The candidate must have knowledge and experience of regulatory and banking matters and experience in developing solutions to legal problems.
- English or Commonwealth qualified Lawyer with experience in Macro products (ideally, with both flow and structured derivatives experience).