Account Manager (£25-30K depending on experience, London based)
A challenger drinks brand in the Young Foodies network is looking to continue its growth journey, hiring for an Account Manager to join their sales and commercial team. This person will be responsible for getting their exciting product onto more shelves, into more stores, and into the hands of more customers.
They are looking for someone passionate about great-tasting drinks, who is enthusiastic and personable, and who can sell the brand story. This role is perfect for someone who is a great communicator, personable, and can build long-term relationships.
Are you looking to work in a fast-paced industry for an innovative brand that puts innovation and great taste at the forefront of all they do? The Role
- Winning new business, across multiple channels
- Proactively and strategically identify new potential business opportunities
- Work closely with existing accounts to retain strong and lasting relationships
- Plan and implement promotional activities with the marketing team
- Introduce new ranges and upsell with existing customers
- Previous experience of sales within the FMCG environment (a bonus)
- Proven track record of winning new business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A confident and competitive nature
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the FMCG industry
- Excited by the diversity and pace of the start-up environment
If you are looking for an opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing FMCG brand, apply today. Please note, due to the volume of applications successful applicants will be contacted within 2-5 working days.