Post Completions AssistantCity of London c.£26,000pa
Our client, a leading UK law firm, is seeking a Post Completions Assistant to join their very busy, friendly and well-established team.
Duties will include:
- Submitting Charge Registration applications to Companies House within prescribed time limits
- Preparing and lodging SDLT returns and discharging SDLT due within prescribed time limits
- Preparing and lodging AP1 and FR1 applications at the Land Registry within priority periods
- Dealing with any requisitions within HMLR time - limits with assistance of fee-earners
- Updating and responding promptly to any queries raised by mortgage lenders and clients on progress of registrations
- Chasing Landlords and Management companies for receipts Notices of Assignment/charge and dealing with any further enquiries raised with assistance of fee-earner where necessary
- Sending completed registrations and any necessary deeds/indemnity policies to clients and/or mortgage lenders
- Updating the team on changes to the Registration process
- Ensuring that the Land Registry portal terms and conditions are met when lodging applications
- Managing the repayment of retentions on leasehold files
- Highlighting to the Supervisor and/or Head of Department any case where there is a risk of removal from the lender panel or a negligence claim
- Previous experience of Land Registry direct
- Previous experience using stamp taxes online
- Familiar with PLC and SearchFlow
Full time hours (Monday - Friday, 9:00am -5:30pm)If you're looking for an opportunity with a leading UK law firm, please contact Birchrose Associates to apply for this position.
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.