Are you a Digital Project Manager looking for an exciting new role? Join this award-winning agency who are currently performing at the top of their game! Exciting? Keep reading...
Our client keeps creativity at the heart of what they do, leveraging this to improve engagement and maximise competitiveness of some big-name national and international brands. Based just a stone throw from the bustle of Manchester city centre, you can enjoy convenient transport links nearby and everything the city has to offer!
The ideal candidate will be a diligent, quality focused individual who has a can-do attitude and is comfortable running complex projects on a daily basis. You will become an integral part of the business and be responsible for all aspects of the projects at hand, helping guide the tools and techniques used.Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Digital Project Manager:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Be responsible for the management of all projects
- Planning project timelines and delivery with the team and client to set goals and deadlines
- Report project progress on a regular basis and produce project scoping documents
- Organise project reviews
- Build strong relationships with new and existing clients
If this job sounds like the perfect fit for you don't hesitate to apply online today! Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
- Experience as a project manager
- Passionate about quality and executing top quality projects
- Excellent management skills
- A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- A team player
- A drive to keep learning and growing