Working on some of the region's largest insurance and risk management risks, for a global market leader in the industry will represent clear career progression - the supportive environment, ongoing development opportunities and attractive remuneration package contribute to make this a seriously attractive proposition.The role:
- As the day to day face of the business, you'll be part of the team around a number of key, corporate clients - each with bespoke insurance programmes and paying fees up to and exceeding £100k+.
- You'll be their first port of call on all insurance and risk management matters, as well as contributing to the design, placement and implementation of their cover.
- Part of a business where you'll be empowered to think and contribute - we're not looking for a postbox, the role needs a driven insurance professional.
- This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a business where the career path from here is entirely of your making...
- As a proven Account handler or Client Advisor you'll have experience of handling either Corporate or large UK Commercial insurance accounts, across all the major lines of business - you'll see this progression to UK Corporate and Global clients as an opportunity to really test your mettle.
- Of course you'll have strong and communication skills, but you'll also have ambition and want to be part of a firm that considers itself to be number one.