Four's brand team - retail & property PR & communicationsAccount manager - corporate
Four's brand team is looking to recruit a dynamic, results-driven corporate account manager to work across an exciting portfolio of corporate & B2B clients in the retail & property sectors. We are looking for candidates who have at least three years agency experience working for property and retail clients with a strong understanding of the sectors and a proven track record in delivering coverage in national and B2B media.
You will also have the opportunity to get involved in regular new business pitches and have access to training schemes internally. You will be a real lynch-pin within the team and will have room to progress fast if you demonstrate the right skills and tenacity.About you...
Equality and diversity statement:
- A minimum three years agency experience
- Strong understanding of [and relationships with] the corporate/B2B media relevant for retail and property clients - national business media and industry trade media
- Proven track record for delivering coverage in national business pages and retail/property trade media
- Extensive experience in account handling knowledge, strong project/campaign/event management skills, budgeting, planning and people management expertise
- Builds excellent client relationships through demonstration of knowledge and expertise of the sector
- Experience in finding a news/business story in data provided by a client
- Ability to write effectively and persuasively, producing materials including business media press releases, by-lines/thought leadership pieces, corporate media strategies and PR plans and new business proposals
- The ability to motivate direct reports/junior team members to exceed client expectations
We are proud of our diverse community at Four and are committed to reflecting the diversity of the world in which we live. We strive to improve our diversity and welcome applicants from all backgrounds, especially those from minority and under-represented groups.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief. To the extent possible, we remove this information from CVs submitted to managers during the assessment process.How to apply:
Please send a CV and a covering letter including salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting BRAND AM in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those invited for interview will be contacted. We do not accept CVs from agencies.