Working from Bexleyheath and covering 2 other offices (company car provided).
* To engage with clients in an efficient and courteous way so as to promote the firm and the "EasyWill" package.
* To take instructions from clients who call at the office without appointment enquiring about straightforward Wills.
* For simple Wills, to prepare, explain and submit draft documents for approval as quickly as possible - on the same day or within 24 hours.
* To present the firm's account promptly and to secure immediate settlement.
* To ensure that all enquiries outside the scope of "EasyWill", involving trusts, IHT advice etc, are referred to senior members of the Wills and Probate team.
* Pleasant and courteous manner
* Efficient and co-operative attitude
* Diligent and conscientious approach to work
* Ability to work unsupervised
* Good interpersonal skills
* PC literacy
* Accurate keyboard skills
* Must have some experience working within a Probate department and some experience of Will drafting
* A law degree/LPC desired, although not essential
* Must have a full clean driving licence as you will be expected to visit clients at our other offices and at their homes.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
Salary is between £23,500 and £26,500
Benefits include: 25 days holiday, company car, pension scheme, free eye tests and staff discounts on our legal services.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO KEITH LAKER AT BROWNS RECRUITMENT AS DIRECTED