We are a rapidly expanding company bringing together the best and most trusted dealerships from across the UK to collectively reinvent used car buying. We are currently looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our growing engineering department, helping to build core presentation layers and recommend and implement solutions. As a Senior Frontend Developer, you will be integral for liaising with the wider technology teams, acting as a role model and helping to build a product that delivers an empowering user experience!
A successful Senior Frontend Developer will need:
- Prior work with Progressive Web Apps, JAMstack and static site generators (e.g. Gatsby JS).
- In depth experience with source control (GIT, Gitflow, Code Reviews, Pull Requests) and bug tracking systems (JIRA).
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavioural Driven Development (BDD).
- Hands on experience working with developing cross platform/browser compatibility.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) pipelines and automated test suites.
Senior Frontend Developer Key Information:
- £75-90k Salary + Performance based bonus.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Fully stocked kitchen and bar, table tennis, roof terrace and regular socials!
- Opportunity for hybrid working.
If this role of Senior Frontend Developer sounds like a fit for you, make sure to click apply now! If you'd like to discuss the role further, make sure to get in contact with Zachary Phillips at Anson McCade for a private discussion about the role or any additional details.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93855349