Azure DevOps Engineer London / WfH to £85k
Azure DevOps Engineer (Windows Azure TeamCity Docker Kubernetes) *Remote Interview / WfH*. Are you a senior DevOps Engineer with a broad range of knowledge and experience?
You could be joining a growing FinTech that provide trading platforms to a range of finance professionals, making an impact and progressing your career in a senior, hands-on position.
As an Azure DevOps Engineer you will work collaboratively to drive the migration from continuous integration and regular deployments to continuous deployments, taking ownership of the build and set-up of new development tools and infrastructure. You'll pro-actively seek ways to automate and improve the software development and release processes, partnering with software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended and identify any technical problems and developing software updates and fixes.
You'll be working with a modern Windows tech stack with Azure cloud services and using modern tools such as Docker and Kubernetes with the freedom to assess and recommend emerging technologies.
The company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home; in time you'll join accomplished colleagues in the London office 2-3 days a week.
- You have experience in a similar DevOps / Infrastructure engineering position
- You have a good knowledge of build and integration servers such as TeamCity / Jenkins
- You have experience of using Docker and / or Kubernetes for containerisation
- You have a strong knowledge of Windows OS (Linux would be great too)
- You have strong PowerShell scripting and ideally are familiar with .Net Core
- You're collaborative and pragmatic with great communication skills
As an Azure DevOps Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £85k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4450 to find out more about this Azure DevOps Engineer (Windows Azure TeamCity Docker Kubernetes) opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93856968