The team are working on various projects at the moment, these can cover market data, developing ticker plants and developing high quality code for front office quants to use. As this is a front office facing role, you will be working closely with researchers and traders, gathering their requirements and acting on feedback. You will have the opportunity to own applications in production globally, while providing 2nd level application support, and maintaining close collaboration with global colleagues.
- 2+ years with either Python, C++ or Java experience, ideally in a banking / trading environment.
- Experience in processing large datasets with PostgreSQL database and data frame.
- Knowledge of trading, booking and/or position keeping.
- 10% of base into a pension which is on top of base
- Free breakfast/lunch/snacks in the office
- 1 day work from home, and relaxed dress. They can accommodate family obligations during the week e.g. pick-ups and drop offs.
- Our client is open to candidates who require sponsorship.