Senior Trade Processing & Management Manager
12 month maternity Cover
Up to £542.30 a day (PAYE/Umbreall)
Strong Trade Processing & Management experience
Stron Debt Securities experience
Risk and control experience
· Leadership within the TPM Function, setting the standard and monitoring performance across all in scope processes
· Ensure day to day processing of the DSO TPM function operates as expected and act as escalation point for all activity relating to post trade TPM issues.
· Ensure risk is mitigated or minimized, focusing on key risk indicators and priority clients/stakeholders
· Work closely with Global TPM Peers to ensure process consistency and identify areas of improvement and industrialization
· Engagement with wider DSO Senior Management Team
· Accountable for adherence to the Debt Securities Operations control framework including weekly/monthly risk and control reporting, internal /external audit requests and the monthly Post Trade Control Pack.
Initiate process improvements which include representing the TPM team in working groups to deliver process re-engineering projects to streamline the operations process and reduce operating costs.
Job Title: Senior Trade Processing & Management Manager
Location: London, UK
Rate/Salary: 443.70 - 542.30 GBP Daily
Job Type: Contract
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.