Salary - £25,000 - 27,000
Location - City of London
Are you a confident writer who is passionate about social media? We're looking for a marketing executive to lead our content and social media across multiple brands and regions.
We're JCW Group, a high-growth, global talent provider with 6 specialist brands operating across Europe and North America and named the #1 fastest growing staffing firm in 2020, and Investors in People Gold accredited. Working closely with the Marketing Director and Senior Marketing Executive, you will primarily be responsible for creating content and managing the social media presence for multiple brands.
You need to be comfortable writing content that engages, informs and converts across all media including:
* Landing pages
* Social posts
* LinkedIn and Google Advertising
You will have responsibility for social media strategy, reporting and analysis across all brands. This includes:
* Understanding audiences, personas and targeting
* Creating and following social media KPIs
* Setting a benchmark for success
* Delivering content and approaches tailored to individual brands
* Testing and analysing various tactics
* Using Paiger, our social media scheduling tool
In addition, you will also provide day-to-day support on projects and work across the whole marketing mix.
* Enjoy creating content that has a purpose
* Be comfortable with idea generation for content
* Plan and write marketing content to include blogs, website pages, reports, guides, newsletters, case studies etc.
* Manage campaigns across email and LinkedIn (and the day-to-day management of all brand LinkedIn accounts)
* Assist in coordinating events, webinars, podcasts etc.
* Embrace new technology and look to be a best-in-class user of all marketing tech platforms
* Work on the website to carry out updates, add features and assist in the general management to ensure it is up to date and generating RoI through the content you produce
* Have project management skills that include excellent multi-tasking and stakeholder management
* Provide day-to-day reactive marketing support across the marketing team and wider business
* Be capable of bringing new ideas to the table and challenge the status quo
* Have an understanding of how to write copy that supports the wider SEO strategy of the business
* A positive, solutions-focused mindset
* Passion and experience of content and social media
* A track record of managing multiple projects and deadlines successfully
* A willingness to learn about new industries, technologies and practices that will enhance your understanding of our markets and support specialist content generation