An award winning business and communications Group, who connect innovation, technology and data to help customers and clients connect in a meaningful manner. With a healthy appetite for growth, an expanding geographical footprint spanning the UK and Europe, our client partners with some of the most recognisable brands and global organisations to develop first in class communication strategies and campaigns.
An organisation who pride themselves in maintaining a human touch, a family feel, with a future direction that surpasses the most ambitious of businesses.
This is a brand new role within the Group Finance team that spans Europe. You will be leading the Treasury function to ensure the Group have a clear and accurate view of the international monetary performance across the Group.
Working alongside the team of regional CFO's and internal international teams, your role will focus on the European bond markets, collating reporting, managing relationships with international banking partners and whilst ensuring full compliance to any lending agreements.
Key Responsibilities/Requirements to perform in the role:
* Prior experience of working with and ability to demonstrate a true understanding of the European bond markets.
* Manage relationships with banks and funding partners across Europe.
* Ensure compliance with loan covenants and involvement in renewal of Group's funding facilities and/or new funding opportunities.
* Build relationships with regional CFO's across Europe to manage and report cash flows across the division.
* Work with Head Office to issue daily cash flows and reports with commentary.
* Validate planned payments etc to maximise availability of cash around each division.
* Review and manage internal cross border payments.
* Ad hoc analysis and oversight of cash and banking related items eg. Charges.
* Ensure a compliant and effective treasury function, across the business with a specific focus on cash management, cash reporting as you would expect with a similar role.
* Create and promote the treasury function to be a valuable internal partner.
* ACT/ACA/ACCA or equivalent qualification will be required to perform in this role;
* Excellent knowledge of financial, accounting and tax regulations, legislation and best practices;
* Comfortable with working in a fast paced, often changing environment;
* Ability to foster solid working relationships both internally and externally with the financial and banking community