We are working with this exciting commercial, fast moving business based in the heart of London. They are looking for an interim Financial Performance and Analysis Manager
, with an opportunity to transition to a permanent position, who will be responsible for the reporting requirements across the business and for the group function, you must ensure that there is reliable management information to support key decision making.
Reporting directly to the Management Team, your daily duties will include:
- Review all current reporting needs in the business, design solutions to current challenges and to unlock untapped potential
- Business partner and support the CEO and Senior Management Team, this will include providing performance analysis, insightful commentary, board pack preparation, review of incentive plans, business cases on major investment decisions
- Ensure the FP&A and reporting requirements are up to the standard as required by the holding Group company
- Review and potentially replace the current finance systems - acting as the project lead for this programme of work
- Support to the Financial Controller and Management Accountant in their duties
The successful candidate will be an CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified accountant with a minimum of 2-3 years post qualified experience in a management/financial reporting role. You must have the ability to understand and deliver insightful reports and commentary whilst possessing the confidence and ability to support the commercial activities and strategic decisions.
It is essential that you can show that you have strong commercial business acumen, worked in a role where you have designed and delivered reports, improved processes and procedures and developed the performance and capabilities of the finance systems.
In return, you will join this established and efficient finance team for a business with exciting plans to grow; with this growth for the right person there will be considerable opportunities for your long-term career development.....