Nigel Wright is recruiting on behalf of a large consumer products and services business in the North East. The company is a well-recognised name in their industry and continue to trade successfully in the midst of challenging market conditions, owing to successful brand awareness and a diverse product portfolio.
The Marketing team are on the lookout for great campaign Marketing Executives to work towards driving further growth in 2021, which is set to be a high performing year.The Role
You'll be joining the fast paced and driven Marketing team, where you'll have the chance to make an instant impact in driving lead generation and aiming for key company targets.
Our client is looking for someone who has a strong understanding of campaign management and marketing communications, along with creative flair and strong attention-to-detail.
There are two roles available:
- Lead Marketing Executive (with management of Marketing Assistant)
- Marketing Executive
- Managing video content and customer engagement
- Working with creative and print agencies to create work that is on-brand and of a high standard
- Reporting on leads and sales funnels to spot marketing opportunities
- Raising POs and providing help with managing the marketing budget
- Acting as main marketing point of call across all sites, including POS
- Working closely with numerous stakeholders and internal teams
- Ad-hoc project management
- Experience in marketing with a strong focus on effective customer journeys
- A strong and proven ability to work across all marketing disciplines, both online and offline
- Brilliant project management, copywriting, proof reading and communication skills
- Ability to juggle numerous projects and deadlines at once
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel