Our client are a well-established, luxury goods brand based out of Manchester. This year, they've experienced exciting levels of growth and are adding in additional resource to take their brand to the next level. As their newest Marketing Executive, you'll work closely with the Marketing Manager (and co.) to develop, deliver and manage omni-channel marketing campaigns across the country for this aspirational brand.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with 1-3 years broad Marketing experience (both offline/online) to join a fast paced, forward thinking business with exciting plans for expansion across the country.
The business also offers a hybrid working policy, including working from home.Responsibilities
- Develop and deliver campaigns across the full marketing mix including offline, digital, events, PR and CRM
- Working with our external agency partners to analyse and improve performance across PPC, SEO, Social Media, e-mail and web optimisation
- Regional marketing support for showrooms
- Assist with the PR strategy and brand reach
- Co-ordinate the production of a range of marketing collateral to support the sales and marketing functions
- Compile reports & analysis; daily, weekly, monthly marketing reports on PPC, SEO, Google analytics, lead intake, showroom performance
- General marketing campaign management, administration and support
Do you fit the bill? Apply online now! Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
- Minimum 1+ years' mixed marketing experience - offline and digital
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics
- Ability to analyse results and data to provide recommendations
- Must be commercially minded, driven and target focussed