About The Role
Job Title and Grade: Marketing Executive (Engagement) - Permanent
Location: Temp Remote / Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 4UL - Due to COVID-19 you will initially be required to work from home, but with a view to become more office based once restrictions are lifted.
Department: Marketing and Brand
Hours: 37.5 Hours
Pay: Level 2 - £24,000 - £32,000 per annumDo you have a passion for creating content and executing multi-channel marketing plans to drive engagement with our healthcare workers? Would you like to develop your current marketing skills and grow with an organisation who supports long-term development?
If you answered 'yes' to the above, we'd love to hear from you!
We are looking for a driven Marketer with a passion for all things marketing, to help support and develop our member engagement marketing strategy and brand across our NHS client trusts.Role summary:
You will be primarily responsible for supporting and delivering engagement/utilisation marketing campaigns across various channels including social media, digital and emailto ensure they are completed within an agreed timeframe and channels. You will also be assisting the Marketing & Brand team across a variety of projects and internal processes.
Reporting into the Strategic Marketing Manager, this role will not only plan, coordinate and execute NSHP's engagement marketing activity online and offline, but also ensure campaigns are tracked and reported on in an agreed way.
- Writing copy for print, digital and social media posts with clear calls to action (CTAs) throughout the member journey.
- Manging email campaigns including shift fill and incentives, social media campaigns including scheduling posts for paid and organic to support the engagement of members.
- Ensuring digital campaigns have the correct Google Analytics tracking and reporting in place as agreed by Strategic Marketing Manager.
- Supporting with local events and team projects/internal processes.
- Focusing on the toolkit development to increase member engagement, building on existing templates to support the wider business and onsite Trust teams.
- Engaging with key teams across NHSP, such as onsite Trust teams to keep them update to date with campaigns and new initiatives.
- Working closely with Design, briefing in new literature request and existing collateral updates
- Reviewing content and supporting new content to customers
About The CandidateSkills/Responsibilities:
To apply for this post, we simply ask that you will be passionate about marketing and eager to grow with the team. You will have:
- A-level qualified or equivalent level of experience.
- Excellent MS Office 2010 and earlier - skills MUST include excellent proficiency of PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Previous experience working within a similar marketing role
- Experience in assisting on the development of marketing campaigns with good attention to detail.
- Excellent copywriting and customer service skills.
- Able to work autonomously, self-manage and prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment and ale to 'get things done' against deadlines.
- Understanding of marketing principles used to develop campaigns.
- Demonstrate good levels of English language and writing.
- Good use and understanding of social media and Google Analytics for Marketing & communications purposes.
- Evidence of having worked within environments where equality and diversity are critical and able to show commitment to those principles.
If you feel you are a good fit and want to play your part in creating compelling and engaging Marketing campaigns at NHS Professionals, apply today!
If you are successfully shortlisted
, the Talent Acquisition team will contact you for the next steps
NHS Professionals (NHSP) is the market leader in managed flexible worker services. We work in partnership with NHS Trusts around the country to reduce their reliance on expensive agencies by helping them build their own staff banks.
We boast the largest database of more than 100,000 general and specialist nurses, doctors, midwives, administrative and allied healthcare professionals registered on our bank.
We are extremely proud of our bank members, all of whom provide essential shift cover for our NHS clients to help them deliver safe, efficient and effective health services.
NHS Professionals is embraced by the NHS. We are trusted for our shared values, our leadership in flexible working and the contribution we make to the healthcare community.
Our people love working at NHS Professionals - together we help one another deliver the highest level of service. Our vision is to have a 'One NHSP' team who feel knowledgeable, confident and empowered.What perks are we offering in return?
- Competitive salary with the opportunity for progression for exceptional performers
- 27 days' annual leave per year plus 8 public holidays
- Access to a stakeholder pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing support
- Access to a discount scheme and an employee recognition scheme.
- Agile working
- Ability to buy and sell annual leave
: In 2010 NHS Professionals moved to Limited Company status and therefore Agenda for Change terms and conditions are not applicable to this role.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received. We will not contact unsuccessful applicants, therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days of the vacancy closing, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.