Part Time Management Accountant- £17.00 per hour- Newton Acyliffe, Co DurhamThe Role
Are you a qualified accountant with at least 3 years' experience? Have you previously worked within a management accounting environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
A leading UK toolmaker is looking to appoint a management accountant on a part time, flexible basis, Monday- Friday between the hours of 9am-5pm.Key Responsibilities
The key responsibilities of a management accountant include, but are not limited to:
- Take the lead in the preparation and extensive review of management accounts, reports and VAT returns.
- Assist with the development of more junior team members.
- Preparing and posting accruals and prepayments journals.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Monthly management reports.
Mold Systems (Europe) Ltd are a leading UK Toolmaker, based on our ability to offer customers high quality moulds in exceptional lead-times. We encompass technologies such as multi-component, gas injection and in-mould labelling that can add value to products. In addition, our experience of high speed, high cavitation and stack mould technology ensure maximum productivity.
Our 50,000 ft2 Modern Facility based in Newton Aycliffe offers everything from CAD/CAM Engineering & Design through to Mould Polishing, Assembly & In-House Validation all under one roof.The Person
The key skills and qualities of a management accountant are:
- 3 year's post- qualification experience.
- Experience of running end-to- end P&L and Balance sheet process.
- Experience of monthly forecasting and annual budgeting.
- Experience with packages such as Sage line 50 accounts.
- Experience of working in a management accounting environment.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.