- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: 39 [Full-time]
- Availability: [Monday - Sunday, Working 5 Days a Week]
- Location: Forestside Shopping Centre, Belfast
As a Store manager you are responsible for Planning and achieving the Sales and Profit
goals of the store. You lead, coach and develop the Team,
promote a safe work environment and ensure a great Customer First Experience
.Sales & Profit
People & Teams
- You lead and secure a customer first experience is delivered within your store.
- You analyse and follow up your Store's Sales & Profit KPIs and take actions to maximise results.
- Together with your Area Team, you set the hours plan in line with the sales budget
- You, along with your Management Team ensure schedules maximises conversion.
- You prioritise and take actions that have a clear impact on selling.
- You communicate your store's allocation to the area team to secure and maintain good garment levels.
- You oversee store operations and ensure best practices are followed in store and in line with the Area vision.
- You actively prevent loss and ensure your store team follow guidelines and takes actions if needed.
- You keep up to date geographically and inform your Area Team of potential risks, threats and opportunities related to competitors.
Additional InformationGrowing with H&M:
- You ensure our teams have fair and attractive work conditions and promote H&M's Company Culture & Values.
- You oversee all employee relation responsibilities, legal requirements and H&M policies are fulfilled.
- You recruit, train, development and manage succession for your Store.
- You evaluate and manage the performance of your Team, through dialogues, create development plans, give feedback, follow up and take actions to improve performance.
- You actively work with talent and leadership development in your Store in order to support business needs.
- You communicate regularly to your team on business performance and country, area and Store goals.
- You ensure health & safety; legal and security issues are being handled in accordance with H&M standards and local legislation.
- You ensure employee and customer safety is always top of mind.
- You strengthen our company Culture by promoting daily feedback and coach your Store Team to do the same.
At H&M, there are no set career paths. You will find continuous learning opportunities, and colleagues who will encourage and support your growth in whatever path you choose to explore. At H&M, you will have the chance to explore a wide variety of potential roles. We are a destination for curious minds and the more curious you are, the better!
Take on big challenges &
discover how they make you grow!Benefits
At H&M, we care about our employees and it is important you feel appreciated. The well-being of our teams is the key to our success and in practice, this means that our employees all over the world receive great benefits. Check them out here!Do You:
- Provide excellent customer first experience for your colleagues and customers?
- Drive sales and profit by analysing key KPIs?
- Lead your team to in an efficient and inspiring way?
- Delegate, follow up and provide feedback to support the development of your team?
- Have a business minded approach to work and drive your goals forward?
- Have the ability to build relationships and communicate on all levels across the business?
Be yourself &
more at H&M
Here's your chance for a career with endless opportunities, interested?