Key Stage 1 and 2 - Teaching Assistants - Required
Education World have been asked to recruit a number of teaching assistants for September starts in North Tyneside.
Required September 2021
The role of teaching assistants will have a major impact on the quality of Teaching and Learning within schools.
We are looking for someone who can:
* Demonstrate successful experience in a primary setting, especially regarding the successful management of behaviour within a class setting.
* Work as part of the staff team at the direction of the Class Teacher to support teaching provision and pupils' learning.
* Under the guidance of the Class Teacher, to work with individuals and groups of pupils in class, including those pupils with additional educational needs, to help them to achieve to the best of their ability.
* At the direction of Class Teacher, to help to organise classroom activities, prepare resources and implement strategies for teaching and learning.
* Be familiar with lesson plans, IEP targets and learning objectives.
* Undertake pupil observations making insightful notes that inform future planning and delivery.
* Liaise with parents, members of staff and pupils at a personable but professional level.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in friendly environments with lovely staff and supportive management teams