Established and expanding privately owned engineering business based in Ayrshire have a vacancy for a hands-on and experienced Management Accountant.
Reporting directly to the Board you will oversee the Finance Department and have influence over the wider business in a varied accounting role on a permanent basis.
Your key duties will include:
· Responsibility for all Management Accounts and Financial Reporting within month-end and year-end deadlines
· Manage and support all areas of the finance function including Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Credit Control, VAT Returns, Payroll, Work in Progress
· Ensure compliance with statutory requirements
· Lead and develop a small team
· Review and streamline all reporting procedures and introduce robust controls accordingly
· On-going commercial analysis with monthly reports presented to the Board
For this hands-on Management Accountant position, you must have experience within a similar role and be suitably qualified. Ideally, you will have a relevant degree and/or accountancy qualification. Candidates who are qualified by experience will also be considered.
Experience in Sage 50 or Sage 200 Accounts and Sage Payroll
Excellent IT skills with a strong knowledge of Excel is required.
Please apply in confidence with an up to date CV and a covering letter setting out why you are suitable for this role and also include your current salary.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
All staff are required to wear a facemask when not at their own desk.
Sanitising wipes and hand gel are readily available throughout the building