Wholesale Account Manager Chi Chi London
is the prettiest brand in the UK & we want you to be a part of our dream. Join us and help grow the brand into the number one occasion wear specialist worldwide. Our focus is dynamic digital growth & with your strategy and ideas, we know we can achieve it together. We're a young brand, with room for you to progress, explore your potential and deliver something we can all be proud of. We like to be disruptive, think outside the box and move at lightening pace. We don't expect perfection, just to do your best. If you're determined, willing to jump on this roller coaster and have a fantastic time in the process, then you're already in the right place!
Nominated Best Digital retailer
& Best App
(Drapers Digital Awards) / Fast Track 100 Company - 49th fastest growing private company in the UK
- (Sunday Times / Virgin)Responsibilities:
- Reporting into the Senior Wholesale Manger
- Managing an admin assistant
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with Wholesale partners
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts and customer stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Identify any missed opportunities and react to these whilst presenting in trade meetings.
- Collate and analyse weekly, quarterly and seasonal sales and best and worst seller across partner performance, identifying potential for sales and profit.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Enhance department and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyse customer's usage of our product
- Responsible for onboarding and integrating new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Working closely with designers and garment technologist to develop product for partners.
- Actively review and update the product range throughout the season; responding to sales were necessary
· Liaise between the customer and internal teams such as customer services and warehouse.
- Delegate tasks effectively to ensure the workload is appropriately distributed amongst the team.
Account Manager top skills & proficiencies:
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Digital experience
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology
- Excellent time and project management skills. You're always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Expert at Microsoft Excel, Office Suite, Google Apps, Salesforce
What are we like to work for?
- Prospecting Skills
- Build Relationships
- People Skills
- Customer Focus
- Emphasize Excellence
- Manage Multiple Projects
- Attention to Detail
So what's in it for you? Working for Chi Chi London will offer you plenty of career development and support as we are committed to offering high standards of training. A key factor in our success is our focus on people. We are looking for people who are passionate about working within fashion retail, dedicated to driving sales and above all, excited about the future with Chi Chi London.The Benefits
28 days paid holiday a year / Pension scheme / 30% staff discount / Discounts across over 200 gyms nationwide / Free Mobile Phone Insurance / Discounts on train & cinema tickets/ Perkbox plus lots more!Location
North London (Enfield) *15 minutes by train from Liverpool Street Station & 5 minutes by train from Tottenham Hale Station