We are recruiting for a Leading London housing association.
- Location: Chichester
- Salary: £23,885 - £27,000 pro rata
- Contract type: 12 month contract
- Reference number: REC02233
We see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
You will case manage the disrepair process to a high standard, ensuring a seamless and efficient service is offered to customers. You will also support service areas to resolve cases by investigating causes, providing professional advice, allocating tasks, chasing resolution and quality assuring the responses as necessary. Duties of a Legal Disrepair Co-ordinator:
- To assist in the management of Legal Disrepair cases in line with the Legal Disrepair protocol.
- To assist in the allocation and resolution of local authority enquires.
- Liaise with, surveyors, solicitors and residents in order to resolve outstanding repair /claims through to resolution and in the required timeframes.
- To assist in identifying trends through analysis and reporting, including compilation of lessons learnt documents where required.
- To assist contractors in completing repairs to a high standard in line with surveyors instructions.
- To participate actively in, taking responsibility for ensuring the delivery of service.
- Working closely with the Legal team, surveying and contractors to ensure effective communication and liaison arrangements are followed.
- To assist in identifying issues requiring a management input to ensure that effective solutions are developed and implemented.
- Excellent communication skills including written, oral and interpersonal.
- Excellent IT skills.
- An understanding of project management.
- Ability to convey important messages through good presentation skills (oral, numerical and written).
- The ability to proactively support the functions of the disrepair process, managing and prioritizing a daily busy workload.
We offer an award-winning flexible benefits package, a fantastic pension scheme and the opportunity to work for an organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Guidant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.