FaulknerScott are pleased to working with a full-service agency in central Leeds, offering a blend of strategic thinking, digital innovation and inspiring ideas to a broad range of clients. Bringing every aspect of a brand to life their clients rely on them to deliver results that gives them presence, sustainability, value, and success.
Digital Account Manager
Purpose of the role
The main day-to-day interface between the client, the agency and suppliers to coordinate clients and campaign activity, ensuring client requirements and standards are successfully met, to deliver a profitable return for the agency.
Description of responsibilities
• Managing an account portfolio by building and developing relationships with the client which encourages long term and repeat business.
• Having a thorough knowledge of the clients' business and sector by researching and then sharing knowledge across the agency
• Fostering productive relationships between the agency and the client by communicating clients' needs clearly, accurately, and empathetically.
• Supporting and challenging client thinking where appropriate to deliver the right solution(s)
• Extracting the key information regarding the client's business, needs and goals to create and inform account growth opportunities.
• Coordinating and overseeing all campaign activities to ensure successful delivery of client requirements to timescales and budget.
• Continually keeping the client informed of progress throughout the campaign.
• Escalating issues in a timely and appropriate way to successful resolution
• Working to SLA's and contracts and working within the agreements
• Preparing for and contributing to pitches for new and existing clients to generate new revenue/income for the client and agency.
• Identifying new opportunities within existing accounts by utilising networks, relationships and leads
Coordinating and progressing work
• Daily and weekly WIP updates to manage capacity, workload, and potential challenges.
• Managing all creative work through the studio
• Ensuring the accurate and timely completion of job bags, job numbers, PO's, and invoicing
• Ensuring contact and status reports are completed accurately and on time.
• Accurately estimating and ensuring all relevant detail is included.
• Checking all work is successfully saved on the system for future referral.
• Proof reading material to present a professional and error free communication piece every time.
• Contributing to the review of agency processes to support continual progress.
• Weekly updates of management accounts and keeping the AD / SAM informed of financial changes affecting forecast.
• Forecasting income/profit using Management Accounts to enable forward planning for the business.
• Charging for additional work and extra amends where appropriate
• Demonstrating financial diligence and commerciality on all jobs, for quoting and billing whilst retaining value for money
• Preferably daily, but always weekly, keeping time sheets up to date and accurate, so we ensure we are delivering profitability.
• Completing an end of job analysis and summarising actual hours against quoted hours with supporting rationale.
• Giving direction to direct reports by clearly defining and setting expectations
• Reviewing individual performance to encourage improvement and potential.
• Managing issues professionally and using the appropriate processes
• Setting and demonstrating positive examples and behaviours
• Passing on skills and experience to help others to develop in their roles.
• Ensuring team members are aware of and adhering to all processes and systems.
• Communicating progress to encourage continuous business improvement.
• Utilising all available opportunities to personally develop in the role.
Salary & Benefits
• Up to £30,000 (depending on experience)
• 23 days holiday + your birthday and bank holidays (pro-rata)
• A contributory pension scheme
• Perkbox membership with access to over 250 monthly lifestyle offers
• A healthcare cash plan membership
• A discounted and supported travel scheme
• Childcare voucher salary sacrifice scheme
• Regular performance reviews and feedback