Are you an Account Manager searching for a new opportunity? Why not climb the career ladder and land yourself within a multi-award-winning agency where you can put your skills to the test!
One of the largest integrated agencies in Manchester City Centre has a vacancy for an Account Manager within its Digital Marketing and Planning team. The team manages an impressive client portfolio containing significant UK clients who spend in digital and also invest in other media channels.
The Account Manager will support the Account Director in the planning of campaigns and delivering of presentations. Excellent client service is at the heart of the role and the ability to effectively plan campaigns to give clients the best service levels possible. Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Maintain strong relationships with clients buy keeping in contact with them on a regular basis, ensuring all expectations are met.
- Work with the digital marketing and planning teams in order to identify the appropriate strategies and campaigns; guaranteeing that the client needs are met
- Report all client contact and ensure that it is shared within a certain period of time
- Generate reports which highlight the performance of each account and share these with the directors
- Each month, produce a marketing report and ensure that it is delivered to the clients within a certain time frame
- Use relevant tools to analyse, track and evaluate the client links that have been built
- Make sure that all budgets are adhered to
- Ensure that the correct level of client service is met by working closely with the other team leaders
- Look out for any new business opportunities which present themselves
If you like the sound of this role and want to hear more, don't hesitate to get in touch with a member of our friendly team on 0161 833 1044 or apply online today! Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
- All round digital marketing and planning experience, specifically in PPC, SEO, affiliates, technology, display and account management
- Significant client facing experience, helping to set strategy, discussing results, compiling and presenting to clients
- Experience with large corporate clients across a range of sectors
- Awareness of the various tracking technologies, their effectiveness, positives and negatives
- Have the ability to understand and identify customer behaviour as they progress though the conversion path