Concept Resourcing are overjoyed to be partnered with a truly forward-thinking organisation who are on the hunt for a Head Of Procurement to join their team based in Leeds.
This organisation is experiencing large transformation and change following huge investment into the team.
The Head Of Procurement will be responsible for implementing the supply chain strategy, leading the sourcing and supplier management strategies and guiding the team to understand and deliver on business requirements.
A pivotal task in this role is to provide leadership to the wider procurement function creating a positive culture and aiding in collaborative partnerships with stakeholders across the business. You will need to provide clear objectives for each member of the team and coach and guide them to enhance the skillset within the team
You will be responsible for the continuous improvement of the procurement model and processes ensuring that systems and controls are in place.
You will work closely with key senior and director level stakeholders across the business to drive procurement policy & category management strategy.
The successful candidate for this Head Of Procurement role will;
- Have a track record of leading a strategic procurement team.
- Ideally your experience will be from the housing or construction industry.
- Be experienced in negotiating complex issues, creating solutions and delivering value for the business.
- Confident in your understanding of contract law. Preferably with knowledge of construction industry commercial models.
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment needing decisive problem solving.
- Professionally qualified with either MCIPS / MBA.
This role offers a competitive salary up to £90,000 with an extremely good benefits package including car allowance, medical insurance and share options.