Opportunity for an account manager to join a multi-national company. The business has a friendly, fast-paced culture, and for the right person, there are development opportunities in the longer term. The company are financially secure, well respected and are going through a period of sustained growth.
As the account manager, you will manage customer projects to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished according to customer expectations. Detailed responsibilities will include: -
To apply for the account manager position, you will need: -
- Acting as the primary customer contact
- Assisting the development of packaging to ensure efficient storage and distribution
- Coordinating distribution from order receipt to shipment acknowledgement
- Facilitating all aspects of billing for distribution activities
- Providing costing support to the business development team
- Coordinating customer visits.
In return, the account managerposition will receive a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. The hours of work are office hours Monday to Friday.
- Extensive customer service / account management experience
- Project management experience would be an advantage.
- Good general IT skills
Interested? Please apply today!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.