DATA ANALYST (CONTRACT)
£250-300 PER DAY - INSIDE IR354 MONTHS
REMOTE / SOUTH-WEST LONDON
An innovative Customer Insight Agency is looking to add a Data Analyst to their team to provide data and valuable insights for their clients. You'll be working primarily with Excel to merge and manipulate data, creating visualisations according to their specific needs.
If you're interested in the role, please apply using the link below and I'll get in touch!THE ROLE:
As a Data Analyst, you will be liaising directly with the client to understand their reporting needs, helping to manage the data currently housed in Excel, and be responsible for manipulating that data to provide reports and insights back to the client.
In specific, you can expect to be involved in the following:
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Liaising with external Stakeholders and gathering requirements
- Sourcing and merging data in Excel
- Manipulating the data and producing informative reports through Excel
- Developing sophisticated insights across various teams within the business
- Responding quickly to responses for data and insight
The successful Data Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- A good level of experience working with data in Excel, creating reports and insights
- Experience in Data Visualisation, ideally with VBA
- Strong understanding of data & business requirements
- The ability to push back on requirements, ensuring you deliver what is really needed
The successful Data Analyst will receive between £250 and £300 per day over an initial 4 month period.HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Joseph Pyne via the Apply link on this page.