I am currently recruiting a Defendant ELPL Claims Handler to join this leading firm at its Bradford office.
You will need to have 5+ years' experience of Defendant EL/PL claims handling to be considered for this role. This is a hands-on fee earning role conducting the defence of EL/PL claims up to, but not including litigation.
As a Defendant ELPL Claims Handler you will be responsible for conducting the defence of general insurance claims, mainly including claims for EL/PL Personal Injury.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Dealing with opponents, experts, statutory bodies and client by e-mail, telephone and in writing.
- The ability to use the MOJ EL/PL Portal.
- Negotiating on issues of liability and quantum.
- Assisting senior colleagues, if requested, with higher value claims.
- Pursuing recovery of client's losses, where appropriate, from third parties.
- Maintaining accurate financial / reserve / risk management information on all claims.
- Complying with internal, client and procedural protocols.
- Ensuring that personal objectives are reviewed and met.
- Developing a good relationship with existing and potential clients, ensuring that a high standard of client care is always exercised.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Defendant ELPL Claims Handler to join a highly reputable and forward-thinking law firm with excellent benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday increasing after 2 years.
- Free parking.
- Group personal pension.
- Life assurance.
- Private healthcare.
- Interest free travel loans.
- Discounted car parking.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Discounts for legal work.
To discuss this Defendant ELPL Claims Handler opportunity in more detail, please contact Rachael Atherton or apply directly via the link.