At flyp, we're democratising the property market.
We believe anyone should have the opportunity to take full advantage of their home sale, even if they lack the time, money, or expertise. We know what makes a home sell, and are here to ensure every home achieves its maximum value, without homeowners lifting a finger, or putting their hands in their pocket.
We believe property flipping should be a thing of the past, so we're empowering homeowners and changing it forever.
We're growing fast, and we're on the hunt for a Revenue Development and Account Manager who can ensure that we're able to keep on our current trajectory, without skipping a beat. They'll be directly responsible for supervising the day-to-day operation of the revenue team, managing the reservation team and growing revenue partnerships. The role will involve account management across all channel relationships, strategic decisions about revenue strategy, customer communication optimization, and ownership of our property management system.Core responsibilities:
What we're after:
- Prospect leads: Evolve our sales funnel and commercial strategy to drive direct business and lead generation from 30+ different booking account channels whilst increasing lead conversion rates
- Prospect Accounts: Leverage your experience and network to identify accounts that are an optimal fit for our ever growing portfolio. Leverage your Sales super powers to build a base of interest amongst relevant online and corporate travel agents, ensuring the pipeline of prospect accounts is always full and growing.
- Account Manage: Drive the process from rate agreement through to onboarding on our PMS. Continue to develop, maintain and increase account production.
- Customer relationships require face to face and continuous communication in order to develop and nurture relationships. This includes, but is not limited to, personal visits, entertainment, industry events, trade shows and site.
- Support the Revenue Management team on rate strategy and implementation with managed accounts / channels
- Work closely with partner teams such as Guest Operations, Revenue Management, and the Reservations team to ensure that managed accounts' needs are met from a booking perspective.
- Manage the remote based reservations and listings teams by supporting their development and ensuring target are hit
- Thorough understanding of the hospitality and lettings sales process. Understanding of hospitality reservations, rate quoting, and distribution processes is very beneficial.
- Proven success in driving an organization's revenue through proactively targeting, negotiating with, and securing new productive partnerships and business.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Highly organized, with meticulous attention to detail
- Confident in working under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to take initiatives, drive best practice, communicate with the wider team
- You bring a positive attitude and thrive in cross-functional teams
- Experience in managing small teams remotely would be a bonus
- Experience with PMS and channel managers software for property management highly desirable
This isn't a role for the faint of heart: we work fast, experiment constantly, and are always working to Create Better. If you value quick thinking, lots of responsibility, and are comfortable making decisions and backing yourself, this is right for you.
You will excel in problem-solving, and keep a calm head at the edge of chaos, able to look forward and plan for the next steps, whilst obsessing over the details.
We're looking for someone who wants to grow in a meritocratic environment where you will have the opportunity to make a role your own - someone as passionate and hard working as we are. The perks:
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life insurance
- Monthly team-building events and Friday drinks (COVID-permitting!)
- Stay in any of our 150+ homes across 8 cities in the UK for free
- Be part of a fast-growing company built to shape the future of the property market
- Be part of a passionate, collaborative team who'll stretch and challenge you