Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client is a leading law firm with an ambition to grow their business and are currently looking to recruit a Legal manager who is an experienced regulated lawyer to join their team in Beaconsfield and work within their high net worth residential property department. You will have sound knowledge of high net worth Residential Conveyancing.
Our client provides a specialist and bespoke service for customers who value a truly personal service when buying or selling properties.
About the role
Whilst principally, the responsibility of this role will be to develop the team, be responsible for the day-to-day management of the team, to lead and inspire direct reports and all associated support staff, it will be necessary for you to operate a small caseload and to lead from the front. You will be required to run your own caseload, and deal with all transaction types from instruction through to post completion, be confident in being the technical support for your direct reports.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Residential Property Lawyer who has the ability to lead a team and to drive a business forward.
Your skills and experience
* Experience as an SRA regulated lawyer within a similar role including: Property Solicitor / CILEx / CLC / Property Lawyer
* Competent in leading a small team, providing direction and technical support where required
* Competent handling of all aspects of Residential Property matters to include Freehold, Leasehold, unregistered, Lease Extensions
* Good interpersonal and client skills
* Knowledge and understanding of all parts of the Conveyancing process to include complex and technical transactions
* Excellent file management and drafting skills are essential
* Establishing, maintaining and growing your relationship within their group of estate agents and private finance advisors to influence the flow of work is essential
If you are looking for more than just a new job, my client can provide you with a rewarding career in high net worth conveyancing so please apply now.
In an industry like our client's, compliance is key. As a requirement of the role, they'll need you to undergo their pre-employment screening checks which include the following:
* DBS and credit check
* 5 year activity gap and verification including employment references
* Sanctions and watch-list checks
If you have the necessary qualifications and your values match those of our client; if you are passionate about property and want to make a difference in their business, then please apply now